Nose to the Rhinestone Week 1 Summary

Leave a Comment

As the first week of the Nose to the Rhinestone Challenge of 2017 comes to an end, I'll point you from this Muggle Page of mine over to where sparkles grow and carpet tape has new uses never before thought up outside of the Burlesque World.

I'm just going to make a quick redirect so that everyone can see what I've been up to this week. Extra boring, but definitely mostly GirlBoss stuff. This week will bring more creative endeavors but you have to document everything and I WANT to document everything, so here goes:


You can always look for my Weekly Follow Up Posts to be added here or you can Follow the Princess Augusta Blog for all the Details. Your choice, but I bet the second one would be more fun!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!