Nose to the Rhinestone Challenge 2017!!

Leave a Comment
I want to share something I'm doing for the Month of March with you!! But I don't want to cross post a bunch of things from my Muggle Performer Life and my Burlesque Performer Life. I'd really just rather you Follow/Like/Love/Go On Over to my Burlesque Page as well.

The Challenge is as follows:


Without clogging all my feeds with the exact same posts, I'm going to do this.

So I'm going to send you in that Direction right about… Now!
Blog/Website: Click Here! Princess Augusta's Blog
Facebook: Click Here! Princess Augusta on Facebook
Twitter: Click Here! Princess Augusta on Twitter

And I'd love for you to Join me over there to see what I get up to this March for this Challenge. It should be a lot of fun!
Next Post Newer Post Previous Post Older Post Home

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!